Reno is Advanced Manufacturing!
Our region is a growing manufacturing hub with over 1000 open manufacturing jobs for production operators, machinists, welders, forklift operators, quality control technicians and managers, engineers and much more. No matter your level of experience, Reno is hiring.
- Fill out the Form and Submit Your Resume Online.
- After you’ve submitted your resume, browse the list of hiring companies by navigating to the company logos listed below.
- Click the company logos to see what positions they have posted.
- Apply directly.
- Let your community liaison know which company and position you applied for and the date you applied.
- Jobs are being added daily so keep checking back and applying directly.
Note: The more you are in touch with the community liaison, the better chance you have of landing a job. Regular communication puts you at the top of the list.
If you have any problems or questions, email our community liaison.
“Everyone here is so supportive! Not just supportive of me but of each other, of everyone! It feels like everyone really cares about seeing the company succeed and it feels like everyone likes coming to work here.”
– James Marulli, Shipping and On-Site Risk Management Supervisor, Via Seating
“I love this town because of the constant things to do – the balloon races, the all the events, the rib cook-off, the motorcycle week, the Aces games. I enjoy all of it! I love to hike, snowboard, any kind of sport, baseball/softball – I’m on the Panasonic softball team in fact, which is awesome. I just like getting outside, any outdoor activities. And the fact that California is right there, we’re not far from the coast for other activities too.”
-Randy Fricot, Maintenance Tech, Panasonic Energy of North America