Reno is Tech!
Bay Area Jobs with a Better Lifestyle
Our region is a growing Tech hub with over 1000 open Tech jobs for IT Managers, Software Engineers, Security and Data Specialists and much more. No matter your level of experience, Reno is hiring.
- Fill out the Form and Submit Your Resume Online
- After you’ve submitted your resume, browse the list of hiring companies by navigating to the company logos listed below.
- Click the company logos to see what positions they have posted.
- Apply directly.
- Let your community liaison know which company and position you applied for and the date you applied.
- Jobs are being added daily so keep checking back and applying directly.
Note: The more you are in touch with the community liaison, the better chance you have of landing a job. Regular communication puts you at the top of the list.
If you have any problems or questions, email our community liaison.
“With plenty of qualified and talented individuals, Reno offers a diverse labor market and we’re getting three times more inbound job requests to join our tech team here than we did in New York, and that’s huge.”
– Rob Armstrong, Co-Founder of Bombora